I've released another version of Carbon, the framework powering this website. It's really a refinement and bugfix release, with the following changes:
- config: Admin password now needs to be manually enabled
- cache: Correctly generate htaccess
- deployment: only replace hostnames in text files
- cache: only write cache when caching is enabled.
- theme: remove older articles link (non functional)
- deployment: new feature - replace hostname from a to b before deploying cached site
Releases are available via github by clicking on tags.
To celebrate the new release, I've also recorded another screencast (list of screencasts). In Screencast #4, we create a new post using the admin interface; use the generate site feature to create a full static cache; and finally run the powershell deployment script to deploy to my host over sftp.
All in under 2 minutes!